|As you can imagine, maintaining a facility the size of Taconic takes a lot of work. Our number one priority is to provide a place of comfort and relaxation where you can truly get away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday lives. That requires regular maintenance and periodic upgrading of facilities.
Taconic relies on the efforts of volunteers and donations to upgrade and maintain the facility. We cannot do it without you!
The list of current projects we would like to complete in 2013 is as follows:
- New carpeting for all of our Conference Rooms
- New carpeting for Miller House
- New linens and blankets for Miller House, Berger Cottages, Kingston Cottage and Jacobs Cottage
- New curtains for all lodging facilities
- New soccer goals for the soccer field
- New mattresses for all of our lodging facilities
- A covered Gazebo for the lakefront
- A TV and speaker system for Sacred Grounds
- New chairs for our Conference Rooms
No gift is too small! Every contribution helps us tremendously!
If you would like to make a monetary donation or volunteer to help complete a project, please call (845) 758-8764 or e-mail Veronica Tumbarello at email@example.com.
To make a donation online, click HERE
Thank you for in advance for your contribution...it is TRULY appreciated!